Candibactin BR Review
Candibactin BR Review
If you’re looking for a Candida supplements to help you prevent yeast infection you may have come across Candibactin-BR. Although it’s pricey, it’s a high-quality supplement using ingredients that have been scientifically proven to inhibit Candida growth, but is it the right supplement for you? Let’s take a closer look at Candibactin BR:
Candibactin BR Ingredients:
- Berberine – berberine is a compound found in barberry, turmeric tree, goldenseal and Oregon grape. Numerous studies show that it’s a very effective antifungal agent and it can inhibit Candida cells resistant to common antifungal medications, such as Fluconazole. Read more about berberine here.
- Coptis Root and Rhizome Extract contains antifungal compounds called berberine and palmatine. Studies show that coptis can be effective against Candida albicans, Candida glabrata, Candida krusei and Candida parapsilosis cells.
- Oregon Grape – a rich source of berberine
- Chinese Skullcap Root – a herb with anti-inflammatory properties
- Phellodendron – a plant that relieves diarrhea, stomach ulcers, and peptic ulcers
- Ginger Rhizome – apart from improving digestion, ginger has got excellent antifungal and anti-inflammatory qualities. Read more about using ginger for yeast infection here.
- Chinese Liquorice Root – used to relieve gastrointestinal problems
- Chinese Rhubarb Root and Rhizome – research shows that its efficacy against Candida albicans is similar to that of common antifungal agents. It’s also used to relieve constipation.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate, coating (water hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl cellulose)
I like the fact that Candibactin-BR contains almost exclusively plant-derived ingredients with well documented antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. However, it’s got two ingredients commonly found in supplements, that are not beneficial to our health: magnesium stearate and stearic acid. The first one can inhibit nutrient absorption and the latter one is associated with suppressing the activity of our immune system. The good news is that these compounds are used in low concentration so their adverse effects are minimal.
Does Candibactin-BR Work?
Candibactin-BR contains a selection of herbs with proven ability to kill different strains of Candida cells, reduce inflammation and improve the functioning of your digestive system. Candibactin-BR has got 76% of 4 and 5-star reviews on Amazon, with most users reporting a great relieve in their Candida overgrowth, SIBO ( small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) and other digestive symptoms.
However, some users complain that Candibactin BR caused burping and bloating and they didn’t notice any improvement. It may be because they’re suffering from conditions that require a different kind of treatment.
Does Candibactin Cause any Side Effects?
Some of the herbal ingredients of Candibactin-BR can give the following side effects:
- Liquorice: hypertension
- Phellodendron: sexual dysfunction
- Chinese Skullcap: fever and drowsiness
I didn’t see any reviews that would mention any of the above side effects, perhaps it’s because the amount of these herbs per tablet is not high enough to induce them.
Who Shouldn’t Take Candibactin BR?
Candibactin-BR is not recommended for pregnant. Research shows that berberine reaches the fetus through the placenta and cause brain damage. It’s also not recommended to breastfeeding women because it can cause high bilirubin levels in infants potentially leading to brain damage.
People suffering from diabetes or hypotension should take berberine with caution because it’s believed to lower blood pressure. If you’re suffering from diabetes or hypotension consult your doctor before taking Candibactin-BR.
Candibactin BR is a well-crafted health supplement containing herbs scientifically proven to kill Candida cells and bacteria and improve gastrointestinal health.
It’s generally safe and shouldn’t cause any adverse side effects, however, you should avoid it if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or suffering from diabetes or hypotension.
Have you ever used Candibactin BR? Please share your experiences and questions in the comment section below.