Femallay Suppositories Review
Femallay Suppositories Review
Femallay is an American company that offers 100% natural feminine care products, such as moisturizing suppositories, antifungal and antibacterial suppositories, reusable bamboo menstrual pads and menstrual cups. What I really like about them is that you can buy samples of all the products they sell and if you’re not happy with it you can return it and get your money back.
Some of the most interesting products they sell are tea tree oil and coconut oil suppositories. Both tea tree oil and coconut oil have got scientifically documented antifungal and antibacterial properties, so the suppositories are an excellent natural remedy for yeast infection and BV.
In this article, I’ll discuss pros and cons of Femallay tea tree oil suppositories to help you decide if it’s the right product for you.
Where to buy?: Femallay
Let’s Look at the Ingredients:
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Studies show that using tea tree oil is very effective in killing yeast and bacteria. It works by destroying the cell membranes of pathogenic microorganisms which helps relieve symptoms of yeast infection and BV or completely treat these infections.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be successfully used to treat different types of yeast infections, vaginal yeast infections included. It’s also got antibacterial properties, so if you’re suffering from BV, coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil can turn up to be just enough to treat it.
Apart from that, coconut oil is a natural moisturizer, it’s especially useful if you suffer from vaginal dryness. Vaginal dryness can make you more prone to micro injuries during sexual intercourse, which can lead to vaginal infections.
- Illipe Butter: This fat derived from nuts of Shorea stenoptera has got fantastic moisturizing qualities, helping protect your vagina from infections.
- Carnauba Plant Wax: This wax is derived from palm trees and it helps make the suppositories smooth and glossy thanks to which they’re easy to insert.
- They’ve got 84% of five-star reviews on Amazon, which means that a vast majority of women who used Femallay suppositories to treat BV or yeast infection, succeeded.
- The suppositories contain only natural ingredients with moisturizing, antibacterial and antifungal qualities.
- If you’re not happy with Femallay Suppositories, you can send them back and get a full refund
- Some women suffered irritation and burning after inserting a Femallay suppository. Most probably they suffered an allergic reaction to tea tree oil. Before ordering a box of Femallay suppositories, you can order a sample, to make sure you’re not sensitive to any of its ingredients.
How to Use Femallay Suppositories?
Each box comes with 7 suppositories and an applicator. In order to treat BV or yeast infection, insert one suppository before bedtime for seven consecutive days. Make sure to wear a pad as it may leak. you can also use these suppositories whenever you feel that your vaginal area is itchy or irritated. In that case, use the suppositories for as many days as you need.
I’m a big fan of Femallay products. I love the fact that they focus exclusively on feminine care products and their aim is to use 100% natural and safe ingredients and materials for our comfort and health.
Femallay Tea Tree Oil Suppositories contain ingredients that are bound to naturally kill the microorganisms that cause vaginal infections. A great majority of women are very happy with the results, so if you’re looking for a natural remedy for BV or yeast infection, you should definitely try these suppositories.
Have you ever used Femallay Tea Tree Oil Suppositories or any other tea tree oil suppositories? Did they help you get rid of a yeast infection or BV? I’d love to hear about your experiences. Please share your stories, tips, and questions in the comment section below.