Complete Probiotics Platinum Review
Complete Probiotics Platinum Review
In this review, I’ll discuss pros and cons of a popular probiotic supplement called Complete Probiotics Platinum. Is it the right probiotic supplement for you? Keep reading to find out.
Where to buy: Amazon
Probiotic Strains: 50 billion CFU and 11 probiotic strains: Bifidobacterium lactis B42L, Lactobacillus acidophilus L61A, Bifidobacterium longum B12L, Bifidobacterium bifidum B66B, Lactobacillus casei L30C, Lactobacillus plantarum L23P, Lactobacillus gasseri L22G, Lactobacillus salivarius L1OS, Lactobacillus rhamnosus L08R, Lactobacillus bulgaricus L88B, Lactospore® (bacillus coagulans)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Long grain rice flour
Directions: The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule a day on an empty stomach or between meals. studies show that probiotic supplements work best when taken with dairy products. So you could mix the contents of the capsule with your favorite yogurt before eating it.
- This supplement is using a delayed release technology to make sure that the probiotics survive the journey through your digestive tract ready to colonize your intestines
- It contains prebiotic fiber to boost the growth of probiotic when they start gut colonization
- I like the fact that it’s got only 100% natural ingredients and it’s free from potentially toxic compounds
- Complete Probiotics Platinum are vegan, non-GMO, gluten free, soy free and preservative free
- The CFU count and the number of probiotic strains are high enough to provide optimal support for your digestive health
- 72% of 4 and 5-star reviews on Amazon mean that most customers are happy with Complete Probiotics Platinum, and the few negative reviews it received refer to its price, not to its quality
“If I could afford the monthly costs associated with this product, I would continue to use it as it is “heads and tails” above any other probiotics I’ve used in the past. It’s definitely worth it if one can afford it.”
My family, Amazon.com
- If you want to use a probiotic supplement to treat a specific health issue, such as IBS or yeast infections, you may need to pick a product with a higher CFU count and more probiotic strains. If you need a more potent probiotic supplement you can try Garden of Life Ultimate Care, a probiotic supplement with 100 billion CFU count and 34 probiotic strains.
- Some users complain that Complete Probiotics Platinum is too expensive, which makes it difficult for some to keep using this supplement on a long-term basis.
How do The Probiotics in Complete Probiotics Platinum Support Your Health?
- Bifidobacterium lactis: Studies show to treat and prevent antibiotic-induced diarrhea, it also relieves allergy symptoms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: It balances cholesterol levels, relieves symptoms of IBS, treats and prevents vaginal yeast infection
- Bifidobacterium longum: It supports your digestive system and improves mental health, helping you cope with stress and anxiety. It’s also been shown to help schizophrenia sufferers. Apart from improving mental health, it also relieves symptoms of celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: Supports diabetics by maintaining correct blood sugar levels and improves digestive health. It’s also excellent in fighting infections, relieving allergic reactions and treating lupus.
- Lactobacillus casei: Boosts immune system helping you avoid bacterial, viral and yeast infections. It’s also useful for different skin conditions, such as acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: It’s resistant to antibiotics, so it can support your digestion during antibiotic treatment. It improves calcium and iron absorption and produces vitamin B12.
- Lactobacillus gasseri: It’s been shown to kill Candida cells, so it’s an excellent probiotic if you want to treat or prevent yeast infections. It also helps balance cholesterol and glucose levels and improve glucose intolerance
- Lactobacillus salivarius: It inhibits H. pylori bacteria which causes stomach infection, supports weight loss as well as dental health.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: It improves gastrointestinal health and it’s got excellent antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus: Improves liver health, eczema and hay fever symptoms. It’s also a great probiotic for IBS sufferers.
Complete probiotics Platinum is a high-quality probiotic supplement for everyday use. The probiotic strains it´s got will provide many different health benefits and improve your digestive health as well as boost your immunity against bacterial and yeast infections. If you’re looking for a more potent probiotic supplement, Garden of Life Ultimate Care offers a full spectrum of probiotic strains and an impressive 100 billion CFU count.
I’d love to hear about your experiences with Complete Probiotic Platinum. Did it work for you? Is there a different product that you could recommend based on your experience? Please share your comments and questions in the comment section below.