Floracil 50 Probiotics Review
Floracil 50 Probiotics Review
In this review, I’ll take a closer look at Floracil 50 to help you decide if it’s the right product for you. Take a look at my list of pros and cons as well as possible alternatives to make sure you pick a probiotic supplement that best suits your needs.
Where to buy: Amazon
Probiotic Strains: 50 billion CFU and 7 probiotic strains: Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule), Vegetable Stearate, Silica
Directions: Take one capsule a day as your daily probiotic supplement. If you’re experiencing digestive issues, you can take two capsules a day until your symptoms disappear. It’s best to take probiotic supplements with dairy, such as yogurt or milk, to boost their effectiveness. You can increase your daily intake to up to 4 capsules if you suffer from digestive symptoms and lower the dose once the symptoms disappear.
How do the Probiotic Strains in Floracil50 Support Your Health?
- Bifidobacterium infantis: Improves IBS symptoms such as bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Improves digestion and converts sugar into lactic acid which prevents harmful bacteria and yeast from spreading.
- Bifidobacterium longum: It’s known to inhibit potentially harmful bacteria and yeast.
- Lactobacillus casei: Improves leaky gut syndrome symptoms, prevents and treats diarrhea and regulates your digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Boosts immunity and improves gastrointestinal and vaginal health helping women treat and prevent vaginal infections.
- Bifidobacterium breve: Reduces constipation, improves metabolism and alleviates gastrointestinal problems.
- Lactobacillus reuteri: It’s got antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports digestive and vaginal health.
- Floracil 50 is shelf stable, which means that the probiotics it contain are guaranteed to be alive until the expiration date
- You don’t need to store Floracil50 in the fridge which makes it a great probiotic supplements for people who travel a lot
- Decent CFU count and number of probiotics for people who are looking for a daily probiotic supplement to support their overall health
- It’s clinically proven to improve symptoms of IBS, Ulcerative colitis, Leaky gut and other digestive issues
“I have been using this since September and seen a big change in my gut. I feel better and fewer problems with my IBS. This stuff really works and is worth its cost.”
Robbie Jones, Amazon.com
- 43% of 1 and 2-star reviews shows that almost half of users are not happy with this product
- 7 probiotic strains may not be enough to provide complete health support. Every probiotic strain offers different benefits, so the more the better. There are probiotic supplements that cost less and contain 34 probiotic strains, they’re worth looking into before you buy Floracil50
- It contains milk, so it’s not appropriate for lactose intolerant people
- Many users complain that they didn’t notice any effect on their health after taking Floracil 50 and the product is overpriced
[pullquote align=”normal” cite=”Rory Moon, Amazon.com”]I am a big believer in probiotics. I’ve taken many. I have never had a probiotic that I felt does not work at all for my overall betterment. This one seems to do absolutely nothing.[/pullquote]
Floracil50 Probiotics seem to be a good probiotic supplement for people who don’t need to treat specific digestive issues but are looking to improve their overall health. The probiotic strains in Floracil50 are bound to have a positive effect on your health, but based on so many negative reviews, they may not be enough to correct digestive problems, such as IBS. If you prefer a more potent probiotic supplement, check Garden of Life Ultimate Care, for more complete and effective health support.
I’d love to hear from you if you’ve ever used Floracil 50 Probiotics. Would you recommend this probiotic supplement? Please share your experiences and questions in the comment section below.