Top Candida Supplements
Top Candida Supplements
If you suffer from recurring yeast infections you must be desperate to find a solution that will help you get rid of it for good. One such option is taking Candida supplements on daily basis to help treat and prevent yeast infections. Candida supplements, such as my favorite Canxida Remove, are packed with natural ingredients with scientifically proved antifungal ingredients. They work by damaging the Candida cells, causing them to die. The most common and well documented antifungal agents are:
- Black Walnut Extract
- Coconut Oil, and many more.
How to Choose a Good Candida Supplement?
In order to pick the best Candida supplement, make sure you follow the following criteria:
- Try to find 100% natural products, without artificial additives that may further disturb your bacterial flora and counteract the effect of the antifungal ingredients.
- Find a supplement with highest possible concentrations of antifungal ingredients.
- Choose tablets over capsules. Tablets, especially the cold-pressed ones, take a long time to break down in the stomach, so if you take 3 tablets a day you can make sure that the antifungal compounds are working in your body all the time. If you take a capsule, it will produce a strong, but short-lived antifungal effect and therefore it won’t be as effective as tablets.
I’ve picked 2 Candida supplements that meet the above criteria to make the decision-making process easier for you. Take a look at my picks:
Canxida Remove 2.0 Advance Antifungal Review
In my opinion, Canxida Remove is by far one of the best Candida supplements available today and it’s the only one that uses sustained-release tablets for best results.
- Canxida Remove contains 12 scientifically proven antifungal and antibacterial ingredients. Learn more about the ingredients in the section below.
- The concentration of antifungal ingredients is much higher than that of other Candida supplements on the market
- It’s sustained release, which means that when it’s taken it will be slowly digested and released into your body for a few hour period until you take another tablet. So you can be sure that it’s antifungal ingredients are working non stop as long as you take the tablets regularly.
Ingredients: Garlic – 2% Allicin, Caprylic Acid, Undecylenic Acid, Betaine HCL, Grapefruit Seed Extract – 45% Flavonoid, Black Walnut Hull Extract, Pau D’arco – 4:1 Extract, Neem – 4:1 Extract, Berberine HCL – (Berberine Concentrate HCl 85%), Clove – 4:1 Extract, Biotin, Oregano Oil , hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate.
Rainbow Light Candida Cleanse Review
- Rainbow Light Candida Cleanse contains a very complete selection of antifungal and antibacterial ingredients in relatively high concentration. You can learn more about the ingredients in the section below.
- All its ingredients are of natural mineral or vegetable source
- Apart from antifungals it contains probiotics which will help you establish a healthy bacterial flora in your digestive system further boosting your defenses against
- The tablets are not sustained release, which means that they’ll be digested quickly (but still not as fast as capsules) and the antifungal ingredients will be released over limited time.
Ingredients: Biotin, Candida Cleanse Targeted Blend (1,136 mg): Black Walnut 4:1 extract, Berberine Sulfate, Pau D’Arco, Garlic Extract, Grapefruit seed 24:1 extract, Ginger 4:1, Cinnamon 4:1, Gentian root 4:1, Fennel seed 4:1, Lactobacillus sporogenes, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Herbal 4:1 extracts of Bladderwrack, Stinging Nettle, Marshmallow, Organic Spirulina. Other Ingredients: (natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium citrate.
Do you want to know more about the antifungal ingredients?
All antifungal ingredients used in the above Candida supplements are supported by numerous clinical studies and their antifungal properties have been scientifically recognized:
- Black Walnut – Research from 2010 shows that black walnut extract contains compounds with therapeutic potential against Candida strains.
- Berberine Sulfate – Berberine is a very effective antifungal even in Fluconazole-resistant Candida species
- Bladderwrack – Some compounds of bladderwrack show an inhibitory effect against Candida guilliermondii
- Caprylic Acid – Various studies show high susceptibility of Candida species to caprylic acid, a compound found in coconut oil
- Clove Extract – It’s been shown to have potent antifungal properties against Candida albicans
- Cinnamon – Controls blood sugar that promotes Candida growth
- Garlic Extract – It’s got a selection of chemicals that inhibit the growth of Candida cells
- Grapefruit seed extract – A 1990 study found that grapefruit seed extract can perform as well or better than 30 antibiotics and 18 fungicides.
- Ginger – A 2008 study found that fluconazole-resistant C. albicans, C. dubliniensis, and Candida non-albicans are susceptible to ginger
- Fennel – A 2010 study shows that powdered fennel has got an antifungal effect on Candida species
- Oregano Oil – Along with other antifungal essential oils, oregano oil can inhibit growth of Candida cells
- Organic Spirulina – It promotes the growth of healthy bacterial flora in your intestines boosting your immunity against Candida overgrowth.
- Pau D’Arco – It contains various compounds shown to be very effective against Candida
- Stinging Nettle – It’s rich in chlorophyll, silica, and iron helping you boost your defenses against fungal and bacterial infections
- Undecylenic Acid – Numerous studies show that it can inhibit Candida cells’ growth
Do Candida Supplements Actually Work?
A good quality Candida supplement is packed with highly concentrated antifungal, antibacterial and antiparasitic ingredients in high concentrations. Those ingredients have been clinically proven to prevent Candida from spreading and causing infections. Taking good quality Candida supplements can drastically improve your intestinal microflora making you more immune to yeast infections.
Apart from taking Candida supplements, you can further boost its antifungal effect by incorporating foods with antifungal properties into your diet, try coconut oil, probiotic-rich yogurt, cranberry juice and aloe vera juice for best results.
If you’re looking for a quality Candida supplements, Canxida Remove seems to be the best product available on the market. Its sustained release formula assures its antifungal compounds work constantly in your body making it a very effective way to supplement yeast infection treatment and an excellent preventative measure once you’ve recovered.
Apart from using Candida supplements, take probiotic supplements to help replenish the levels of good bacteria in your intestines making it even more difficult for Candida cells to morph into pathogens and cause yeast infections. You can check my review of the best probiotic supplements for a yeast infection here.
What’s your favorite Candida supplement? Please share your questions and experiences in the comment section below.