Passion Lubes Review
Passion Lubes Review
When choosing the right sexual lubricant, the most important aspect you should focus on is the ingredients list. Some lubricants contain ingredients that can be irritating to your delicate skin and others, such as glycerin, are linked to yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis.
So, the texture is important, but what matters more is to make sure that the lubricant you choose doesn’t contain any toxic ingredients that could negatively affect your health.
Today, I’ll take a closer look at Passion Lubes to help you decide if it’s the right product for you. In this review, I’ll focus on Natural Water-Based Passion Lube, the most popular Passion lubricant on Amazon.
Name: Natural Water-Based Passion Lubricant
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
Texture: Watery and slippery
Compatible with latex condoms?: Yes
Sex toy friendly?: Yes
- Its non-sticky texture makes it easy to wash off
- Water-based Passion Lube is odorless
- A great advantage of water-based lubricants is that they’re safe to use with condoms and sex toys. On the contrary, silicone-based lubes can damage latex and silicone products.
- It’s glycerin-free. Glycerin is linked to yeast infections, so it’s best to steer clear of lubricants that contain it.
- The bottle comes with a pump which helps you avoid spills or pouring too much lubricant
- Since this Passion Lube is water-based, it evaporates quickly and it needs to be reapplied often
- It’s got 13% of 1 and 2-star reviews on Amazon, with most users complaining it’s too watery and does not do the job
- One of its ingredients, Sodium Benzoate, is a synthetic chemical, which means that the product is not 100% natural.
If you’re looking for a natural water-based lubricant, this lube is not a bad option. What I don’t like about this product is that it doesn’t contain any beneficial natural ingredients that could support your vaginal health, such as aloe vera or coconut oil.
Some of you may not like the fact that it evaporates quickly, in that case, you can try a silicone-based Passion Lube.
Is there a better alternative?
Yes, there is!
You can try Coconu Organic Personal Lubricant. It’s only got natural ingredients and at the same time, it supports your vaginal health helping you prevent vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. Check the ingredient list:
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Canola Oil, Kukui Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO, Natural antioxidant)
It’s got three ingredients with antimicrobial qualities: coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax. Pretty impressive!
It’s not a water-based lubricant and it cannot be used with latex condoms, if you use it with sex toys, it can be difficult to wash off as it’s very oily.
Have you used water-based Passion Lubes? Do you know any other natural lubricants that you can recommend? Don’t hesitate to share your experiences and questions in the comment section below.