Fortify Women Probiotic Review
Fortify Women Probiotic Review
Probiotic supplements are an excellent way of boosting your immunity and cutting the risk of developing vaginal infections, such as yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis, as well as UTI.
They will also help you improve your digestive system and boost your energy levels. But finding a quality probiotic supplement is not always easy. Today I’ll help you decide whether Fortify Women Probiotics are a good option for you.
Product Name: Primadophilus Fortify Women’s Probiotics
Where to buy: Amazon
Probiotic Strains: 30 billion CFU (there’s also a 50 billion CFU version available) and seven probiotic strains: L. casei, L. plantarum, L. salivarius, L. rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, L. acidophilus LA-14 and NCFM, L. gesseri
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Plant derived capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate, silica. It contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Directions: According to the instructions, you should take one pill a day. It’s best to take your probiotic pill with dairy, so opening the capsule and mixing the probiotic powder with yogurt is a great way to start your day.
Best Probiotic Supplements for Women
Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Women’s Complete
Primadophilus Optima Women's
|How Many Probiotic Strains?|
- Each capsule is 3/4″ long, so it’s easy to swallow
- Fortify Women’s Probiotic capsules are delayed release which means more probiotics will survive the journey through your stomach to reach and colonize your intestines and vagina
- This probiotic supplement doesn’t use unnecessary preservatives and flavors.
- The technology used to make the capsules allows storing the probiotics without refrigeration. It means that although they’re not refrigerated, you can be sure that they’re alive when you ingest them.
- The number of probiotic strains is not impressive, compared with other probiotic supplements for women that contain up to 32 strains, 7 strains may not be for everyone. According to research more probiotic strains in a supplement boost its effectiveness in the successful colonization of the vagina. It turns out that the vaginal flora of women differs depending on their genes and geographical location so they may need different probiotic strains to protect them from vaginal infections.
- If you want to use the probiotics to treat a vaginal yeast infection or BV, 30 billion CFU count may not be enough. Why don’t you try a more potent probiotic supplement instead?
Does it work?
Fortify Women’s Probiotics is a great supplement for women who don’t often suffer from vaginal infections and who don’t take antibiotics.
It’s a quality probiotic supplement and it provides a number of strains that will be just enough for many healthy women.
However, if you suffer from recurrent yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis, or you have to take antibiotics, I’d recommend a more potent probiotic supplement that will help you treat and prevent vaginal infections and protect your gut during an antibiotic therapy.
Fortify Women’s Probiotics are an excellent option for a day to day probiotic for women who don’t generally suffer from vaginal infections. However, if you want to treat or prevent vaginal infections or UTI, use a probiotic supplement with a higher CFU count and more probiotic strains.
Check my review of the best probiotics for women.
I’d love to hear about your experiences. Have you ever used Fortify Women’s Probiotics? Did it work? Please share your stories and questions in the comment section below.