Probiotic Pearls Women Review
Probiotic Pearls Women Review
If you’re looking for a supplement that will help you prevent and treat a vaginal yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis, a probiotic supplement is a great option. Probiotics help establish a healthy intestinal and vaginal flora, creating a natural barrier against harmful yeast and bacteria.
There are thousands of probiotic supplements on the market, so it’s really difficult to choose the one that suits your needs. If you’re interested in finding the best supplement for vaginal health, check my review here.
In this post, I’ll take a closer look at Probiotic Pearls Women’s by Enzymatic Therapy to help you decide if that’s the best option for you.
Name: Probiotic Pearls Women by Enzymatic Therapy
Where to Buy?: Amazon
Probiotic Strains: 1 Billion CFU: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Other Ingredients: vegetable oil (palm, coconut), fish gelatin (Tilapia), vegetable glycerin, soy, lecithin, pectin
[table id=3 /]
- Probiotic Pearls contain Lactobacillus rhamnosus, a probiotic strain scientifically proved to be able to reach the vagina when taken orally. L. rhamnosus is commonly found in vaginal flora and by producing lactic acid it creates unfavorable conditions for yeast and harmful bacteria to multiply and cause infections.
- Lactobacillus plantarum has got antimicrobial properties helping your intestines stay clear of infections and bacterial imbalances. It will help you improve your overall digestive health and resolve digestive issues such as bloating and diarrhea.
- Probiotic Pearls are using a special formula that protects the probiotics from heat and stomach acids to make sure they reach your intestines alive.
- Probiotic Pearls contain only 1 billion CFU. It may not be enough for women trying to beat chronic yeast or bacterial vaginal infections. As not all probiotics will survive shipment and the passage through your digestive tract, a low number will actually be able to colonize your intestines and vagina. There are probiotic supplements for women that contain 85 billion CFU, and they are able to seriously boost your immunity and help you fight vaginal infections.
- Probiotic Pearls have got only 3 probiotic strains. Research shows that the probiotics found in women’s vaginas vary depending on their geographical location, ethnicity, and genes, so a probiotic supplement with a wider variety of strains will make sure that you get the probiotic strains you need to fight and prevent vaginal infections. There are probiotic supplements, such as Garden of Life Women’s with 32 probiotic strains!
Although Probiotic Pearls Women’s have got 76% of positive reviews on Amazon, based on the CFU count and the number of probiotic strains I wouldn’t recommend this supplement to women who are trying to prevent or treat vaginal yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis.
While they can have a positive effect on your digestive issues, it’s not potent enough to help you fight vaginal infections. It’s worth knowing that 16% of reviewers say that Probiotic Pearls didn’t have any positive on their health.
Have you ever used Probiotic Pearls? Please share your experiences and questions in the comment section below.