UP4 Probiotics Women Review
UP4 Probiotics Women Review
If you need a probiotic supplement that will help you prevent vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis, as well as UTI, UP4 Probiotics for Women are a great option. They provide not only a selection of probiotic strains but also cranberry extract, scientifically proven to prevent and treat UTI and yeast infection. You can read more about how cranberries can benefit your health here.
Product Name: UP4 Probiotics Women’s
Where to buy: Amazon
Probiotic Strains: 10 billion CFU and 5 Probiotic Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis
Other Ingredients: Cranberry Powder, Rice Maltodextrin, Vegetable Celulose, Vegetable Magnesium Setarate, Silica
Directions: Take two capsules a day before or during meals. Research shows that probiotic supplements work best when ingested with dairy products, such as yogurt or cheese.
[table id=3 /]
- What makes this product stand out is that apart from probiotics it contains cranberry powder for a more complete support of your vaginal and urinary health.
- It contains strains naturally occurring in the vagina, such as Lactobacillus rhamnosus, as well as strains that will improve your digestion and boost your immunity.
- The strains it uses are naturally acid and bile resistant making sure that they will survive the journey through your stomach to successfully colonize your intestines and vagina
- UP4 Women’s Probiotics are shelf stable, meaning that you can be sure the probiotics are alive when you ingest them.
- This supplement is soy free, gluten free, preservative free and non-dairy.
- It does not tend to cause stomach issues, unlike more potent probiotic supplements for women with a higher CFU count.
- The 10 billion CFU Count may be a bit low if you’re trying to treat a yeast infection or support your intestines while taking antibiotics. Also, the number of strains may not be enough for some women. There are probiotic supplements for women with 85 billion CFU and 32 probiotic strains offering a more complete variety of probiotics.
- It contains maltodextrin, a compound that can cause blood sugar spikes. Although it’s considered safe by FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) people suffering from diabetes or insulin resistance should take it with caution. You can read more about maltodextrin here.
Do UP4 Women’s Probiotics Work?
With 94% of 4 and 5-star reviews on Amazon, UP4 Women’s Probiotics are sure to work, especially if you use it on daily basis to support your vaginal and urinary health.
However, as I said before, if you’re trying to treat or prevent recurring yeast infections, UTIs or bacterial vaginosis, or support your health during an antibiotic treatment, you may need a probiotic supplement with a higher CFU count and more probiotic strains.
On the other hand, more potent probiotic supplements may cause digestive problems, such as bloating or diarrhea, so UP4 may be just enough for many women seeking to maintain a healthy vaginal and urinary tract.
UP4 Probiotics for women are a great choice if you’re looking for your daily probiotic boost targeted at your vaginal and urinary tract. I love the fact that it contains cranberry powder for a more complete support of your health.
Cranberries, apart from protecting you from yeast infections and UTI, reduce the risk of heart disease and can even slow tumor growth! On top of that, probiotics will not only help you prevent vaginal infections but also boost your immunity, your energy levels, and digestive health.
If you think UP4 Probiotic Women’s are the right option for you, you can
Have you tried UP4 Probiotics Women’s? Are you happy with the results? Please share your experiences and questions in the comment section below.